Dec 14, 2012
1. Pre de Provance’s quad-milled European Soaps come in a variety of scents for pretty much any person on your holiday list. From milk to black cherry, we’ve got a scent to satisfy. ($5.95) Include the shea butter cream ($15.95) to make the skin feel twice as nice.
2. We love candles at Beauty Company! One of our favorites with the most burning time and the lowest price tag is Skeem’s Pure Pillar Collection. Their twist on the classic pilar is made with an exclusive soy blend, these best-selling scents are hand silk screened, need no container, have no excess packaging and burn for 120 hours. 22.95
3.With all the information on how bad drinking out of plastic bottles is, bkr is here with their BPA-free, BPA replacement free, FDA approved materials glass bottle with a colorful silicone sleeve, for those of us not looking to drink water marinating in chemicals you can’t pronounce. Everything tastes better out of glass. 24.00
4. Seda France makes beautiful and luxurious candles in the most beautiful pagoda box. With scents like Japanese Quince, French Tulip and for the season Autumn Spice. These make great gifts for those interested in a long lasting, lingering scent. $29.95
5. There is nothing like Tokyo Milk’s Parfum. The bottles are beautiful and intriguing while the scents are intoxicating and alluring. Brilliantly paired notes that can be layered for a distinctive scent uniquely your own. $24
6. These Destination Cosmetic Bags by MOR keep your essential items neatly stored for easy access in this traveling season. The London hanging bag for those long trips away, The Melbourne trio in a variety of sizes and materials are perfect for keeping essential items organized and within reach and the New York Pencil case to keep your everyday necessities together on the go. $20-$30
7. There’s no wonder Oprah has picked Lollia’s Shea Butter Handcreme as one of her famous “Favorite Things.” Available in a variety of Lollia’s signature scents this luxurious botanical handcreme is infused with Macadamia Nut Oil to nourish and hydrate the skin while leaving behind an innocently seductive scent. $25
8. With our extensive collection of nail color from Essie, Butter London and OPI, there is no doubt there is a color for everyone on your list! All color lines we carry are DBP, Toulene and Formaldahyde free! Try these trendy, must have colors…OPI’s Did you ear about Van Gogh?, ($8.50) a creamy, taupey nude that flatters almost every skin tone, Essie’s Snap Happy, ($8.50) a cheerful, red orange, Butter London’s Royal Navy, ($14.00) a rich, creamy navy, and Essie’s Sew Psyched, a greyed out, camo green cream ($8.50).
9.For fun stocking stuffers try these fun and festive glitter headbands and hair ties to add a touch of glitz to any outfit! ($5-$10) Jane Tran’s decorative clips and bobby pins are durable and there’s a size and shape for anyones hair type as well as designs and patterns to fit an array of personal styles ($9.50).
10.Nothing beats the gift of full fledged liberty! Let them pick out their own goodies and gift that special someone on your holiday list with a gift certificate to Beauty Company! From a relaxing Manicure/Pedicure, to everyday necessities like brushes and combs, this is a gift that is sure to satisfy!